Does your business have a ‘Sixty Second Security’ plan?
Counter-Terrorism Policing are asking businesses to think about their contingency plans and draw up a Sixty Second Security plan which has the power to improve reactions to emergency situations.
This quick checklist is designed to ensure all your staff know the answers to simple questions such as:
- Who is appointed to make decisions on the ‘shop floor’, and do they know what they’re doing in a terrorism situation?
- How do you enter and exit the building in emergency?
- How do you lock down quickly?
- Where can you hide?
- How do you communicate and how do you stay updated if you find yourself in an RHT scenario?
- Have you briefed your staff?
Members can also complete Counter Terrorism training online via the ACT Awareness E-Learning Platform.